In the Wild West, gunslingers populate the legend of many a dime novel. And Renn knows her way around a gun—and a book—better than most of them, including her famous brother, who can credit his skills to Renn. So, when the strange little men show up looking to hire her missing-in-action brother, Renn takes the […]READ MORE
A New Urban Fantasy Story!
I love taking part in the Uncollected Anthology of Urban Fantasy. Every quarter, we put out individual stories on the same theme (hence "anthology" and "uncollected"). This time, Dayle Dermatis, Leah Cutter, Ron Collins, Leslie Claire Walker, Rebecca Senese, and Annie Reed, have joined me in the Out of the Woods "anthology."
A New Science Fiction Story!
Asimov's has just published my first sentient ship story, "Matilda."
A New Fantasy Story!
Free Fiction Monday: Mr. AlibiMay 23, 2016
Free Fiction Monday: Night of the Dancing ChampionsMay 16, 2016
16 Free Stories
My Diving story, "The Application of Hope," is reprinted here along with lots of other great stories of strong women. Pick up the paperback at your favorite bookstore, download the ebook on various sites, or click here to get your copy.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Subscribe with RSS
- Business Musings: The Grant of Rights Clause (Contracts/Dealbreakers)
- Free Fiction Monday: Mr. Alibi
- Business Musings: Long-Term Thinking: The Non-Compete Clause (Contracts/Dealbreakers)
- Free Fiction Monday: Night of the Dancing Champions
- Business Musings: Long-Term Thinking: The Option Clause (Contracts/Dealbreakers)