A Deal on Writing Ebooks!
For the next 48 hours, you can get 12 different writing ebooks, on a variety of topics, as well as an online writing lecture for $15. Yep, it’s a Storybundle, and it’s nearly run its course. (I got behind on promotion!)
Those of you who want to give my Rethinking The Writing Business to friends or who want a copy for yourselves need to pick up the bundle, because for $15, you’ll get all of the books including Rethinking…. If you wait until Thursday, you’ll need to pay full price for Rethinking… and all the others (about $100 when it’s all said and done).
I curated the bundle and rather than rephrase everything I wrote in the intro to the bundle, I’m putting the intro here. But, before I paste it in, let me give you the link to the bundle:
And while you’re on the Storybundle site, poke around the other bundles. You’ll find lots of good reading (and another of my books, a Kristine Grayson, in the YA Charity Megabundle).
THE WRITE STUFF 2020 BUNDLE
In the past two months, while sheltering at home, I’ve heard from writers I haven’t heard from in years. It seems, with this break in everyday life, they’ve had a chance to think about lost dreams, old hopes, and abandoned futures. Many of these writers have started writing again, after more than a decade of hiatus.
They’re entering a new world. One filled with the same old pitfalls and a whole bunch of new ones. The writers whose careers will survive the Twenties will know how to manage money, how to improve their craft, and how to properly publish their work.
I thought of all those things as I put this bundle together. I mentally divided the bundle into three categories:
• How to work at home: Dean Wesley Smith narrates a lecture that will help writers overcome procrastination (an at-home problem), and to see writer’s block for what it really is. Chrissy Wissler provides much needed help for all the parents struggling to balance their kids’ needs with their own.
• How to improve your writing: We have a number of books on that. The Bundle on Craft includes four writing books on craft. Thorn Coyle teaches how to use Sigil Magic to improve creativity. Darcy Pattison uses her years of expertise as an award-winning children’s book writer to help others excel in that difficult genre.
• How to increase your profitability: Leah Cutter will help you improve your covers, which will help your sales. Tonya D. Price’s business advice will help you keep more of your hard-earned money. Robert Jeschonek’s Authors and Interns will show you how to get great help. Matt Buchman will teach you how to narrate your own audio books, and my Rethinking The Writing Business will show you how licensing your work will put more money in your pocket even if you never write another word.
Lots of great stuff here for as little as $15. And one of the best parts? Half of this bundle is exclusive. You can’t buy the books anywhere else.
In addition, we’re going to try to improve the quality of life for people we’ve never even met. If you feel so inclined, you can give a portion of your fee to our charity, AbleGamers. AbleGamers makes it possible for people with disabilities to participate in the world of online gaming, by providing everything from equipment personalized for each person’s needs to advice to the game developers on how to make their entertainment accessible. Online gaming isn’t just about relaxation and fun. It also provides support and a large community for players, and is especially important to people who are house- or bedbound. So, please, give a few dollars to AbleGamers as you pick up all of this knowledge for yourself.
This bundle excites me a great deal. You’ll find a lot of learning here, not just for writing and publishing, but also for enjoying life. I hope the bundle thrills you as much as it thrills me. Pick up yours now—and thanks!
– Kristine Kathryn Rusch
* * *
For StoryBundle, you decide what price you want to pay. For $5 (or more, if you’re feeling generous), you’ll get the basic bundle of four books in any ebook format—WORLDWIDE.
• Writing While Raising Young Kids by Chrissy Wissler (StoryBundle Exclusive!)
• Business For Breakfast – Vol 12: Covers for the Professional Publisher by Leah Cutter
• Narrate and Record Your Own Audiobook by M.L. Buchman
• Sigil Magic by T. Thorn Coyle
If you pay at least the bonus price of just $15, you get all four of the regular books, plus six more more books, for a total of ten! That’s a total of five StoryBundle exclusives!
• How to Write a Chidlren’s Picture Book by Darcy Pattison
• The Profitable Writer by Tonya D. Price, MBA (StoryBundle Exclusive!)
• Authors and Interns by Robert Jeschonek (StoryBundle Exclusive!)
• Rethinking the Writing Business by Kristine Kathryn Rusch (StoryBundle Exclusive!)
• Bundle On Craft by Kristine Kathryn Rusch and Dean Wesley Smith (StoryBundle Exclusive!)
• WMG Publishing Presents: Writer’s Block and Procrastination? by Dean Wesley Smith
This bundle is available only for a limited time via http://www.storybundle.com. It allows easy reading on computers, smartphones, and tablets as well as Kindle and other ereaders via file transfer, email, and other methods. You get multiple DRM-free formats (.epub, .mobi) for all books!
It’s also super easy to give the gift of reading with StoryBundle, thanks to our gift cards – which allow you to send someone a code that they can redeem for any future StoryBundle bundle – and timed delivery, which allows you to control exactly when your recipient will get the gift of StoryBundle.